People come to therapy for many reasons - you may be experiencing pain, having difficulty with a life transition, or looking for personal insight and growth.
- Anxiety Disorders such as OCD, Panic, and Social Anxiety
- Depression and mood related disorders
- Relationship issues within the family or between partners
- Multicultural family relationships
- Adjustment difficulty following a life transition
- Career exploration and counseling
- Life coaching to become a more empowered YOU
- Parent coaching and education
- Grief & loss
- Women and gender related issues
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS MAY BE, DR. LORI WILL HELP GUIDE YOU ON YOUR UNIQUE JOURNEY TOWARD GREATER SELF UNDERSTANDING AND FULFILLMENT.
THERE IS NO SINGLE "METHOD" OR "TECHNIQUE" THAT FITS ALL INDIVIDUALS. SHE MAY EMPLOY ASPECTS OF VARIOUS COGNITIVE THERAPY, ADLERIAN LIFE STYLE COUNSELING, ACT, MINDFULNESS BASED STRESS REDUCTION, POSITIVE DISCIPLINE, POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, GOTTMAN COUPLES THERAPY AND OTHER EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICES.
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl from Man's Search for Meaning